Saturday May 19th 4-8pm is our first annual Wing Man Cook Off.
Accepting applicants for judges and chefs! Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Specify chef or judge.
Wing Man Challenge at the Shillelagh Club – Rules and Specifics
1. Wing Category – Wings Any way! This is your recipe, there are no
restrictions. You may enter with more than one recipe. Please clarify how
many entries you have when signing up.
2. Ingredients and Preparations – Contestants are responsible for all
their own ingredients. A minimum of 50 wings is needed per entry. Wing
buying tips are available on our FB event page. There are no restricted
ingredients or sauces. All wings are to be prepared before the competition
begins. Each contestant will get 15 minutes of prep to heat and sauce
their wings before they are distributed. The Club will provide plates and
napkins for contestants if desired.
3. Cooking– Options for heating wings include a deep fryer, oven, warming
oven or broiler. Sanitation is expected through out all stages of this
event. Please leave our prep areas ready for the next contestant.
4. Judging – Wings will be served to our judges, two a piece, from one
contestant at a time. The judges will score each entry and vote after
having tested all entries. Criteria for judging will be TASTE, APPERANCE,
ORIGINALITY. Each Judge will choose a favorite entry in each category, the
favorites will be totaled and the contestant with the most votes in all
categories will be the winner. Score cards with room to make notes will be
given to all judges.
5. Prizes – The winner will be awarded our Wing Man Cook Off Trophy and a
gift certificate for $75 in food and drink at The Shillelagh Club.
6. Registration– Upon arrival please check in with our bar staff and you
will be given a time slot to present your wings.
Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns. GOOD LUCK!!!